Job Location: North Canton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Maintenance Clerk will be responsible for performing the necessary tasks required to acquire, process, inventory and distribute parts and supplies as required by the maintenance department. Maintain and stock parts and supplies as determined by the maintenance manager. Work to bring the department inventory of parts and supplies on-line with the companies CMMS. Be responsible for auditing all data from PM work performed by the maintenance technicians. Then use this data to track parts inventory and requirements and adjust as necessary.
- Source, obtain, inventory and distribute all maintenance parts, supplies and chemicals.
- Maintain and stock parts and supplies.
- Develop and constantly improve parts layout and storage.
- Assist with electronic maintenance PM scheduling.
- Data entry of all purchased parts and outside labor.
- Use data to track parts inventory and requirements and adjust as necessary.
Who we are looking for:
Education or Experience
- High-school diploma required
- At least one year of inventory experience, preferably in Maintenance
- Must have strong computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office and Excel
Skills, Registrations or Certificates
- Must have a valid driver’s Ohio license and be willing to use their personal vehicle in parts acquisition as needed.
- Must have the ability to read, speak, and write English fluently.
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs infrequently
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.