Key Account Manager
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is aimed to accurately forecast and reach sales targets of the assigned Key Accounts, analyzing customer performance, promotion ROI, developing customer plans and joint business planning. The role is covering negotiations on clients' contracts and promotional activities, managing trade spend efficiency, and following up on in-store implementation.
- Development and leading of the dedicated key accounts strategy
- Planning of implementation of the strategic goals set for the business growth
- Providing of the strong ownership of the assigned accounts, with commitment to deliver commercial targets with joint efforts
- Management of the commercial policy, trade terms and customer plans for key accounts nationwide
- Development and analysis of customer plans, customer-specific goals and strategy, review of the performance and defining of future business opportunities
- Sales forecast management and continuous monitoring of sales targets achievements
- Working out the proposals and review of the budget and objectives (volumes, trade spending, etc.)
- Carrying out negotiation activities, defining and negotiating contracts, annual / session promotion plan according to the marketing plan, planograms and others with the customers assigned
- Management of trade spending and keeping it within the guidelines and compliance established by the Ferrero Commercial Policy
- Handling trade spending analysis to ensure the best return on investment, tying trade spending to specific business-driving activities (promotions, second placements, etc.)
- Monitoring of the actual in-store deployment of actions at national level, follow up and coordination with sales teams to ensure local execution is aligned with defined plans and policies
- Delivering clear and timely communication exchange with cross-functional teams, collaborating with relevant stakeholders in the effective manner
- Providing the approval of payments, taking actions on issues with credits, checking and approval of invoices issued to Ferrero to pay for activities
Who we are looking for:
- University degree
- 6+ years of relevant experience in FMCG with strong professional skillset and knowledge of modern and traditional trade, impulse channel
- Experience with channel and customer plans, as well as commercial logistics, sales, field & merchandising processes
- Strong analytical, account management, negotiation and leadership skills
- Proactivity, high result-orientation, with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong people management, ability to work across teams and cross-functionally, being a good team player and contributor
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.