Import & Export Manager
Job Location: hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ensure import & export business daily operation
- Responsible to apply and keep update the licenses, certificates related to import & export
- Daily import and export shipments handling and management
- Manage forwarding agencies, set up KPIs and regular monitor suppliers’ performance
- Cost settlement, and continuously improve the import & export process
- Projects coordination and management, ex. new import materials, new market sales flow and bonded processing
- Compliance management, understand the new Customs regulation and deliver training to relevant departments
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with local importation & exportation authorities
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Fluent in English.
- With 5 years or above working experience in Customs affairs, trade, and logistics relatives, familiar with Customs import and export regulation
- Solid knowledge and high sense for trade compliance
- Excellent analytical skills and strong communication skills
- Familiar with MS office, and SAP experience will be an added advantage
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.