Customer Service Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Customer Service Specialist who will report to the Customer Service Manager within the Travel Market and Food Service Supply Chain team.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with our customers by answering questions, addressing customer service level issues, and overall optimization of supply chain processes and procedures. This position is responsible for managing the order-to-cash cycle from efficient order receipt to on-time, on-quantity, and on-quality delivery using SAP Order Management, Microsoft Excel and various proprietary systems.
The ideal candidate will be able to anticipate potential issues and facilitate their resolution. This will require strong communication skills to gather and disseminate pertinent information both within and outside of the organization.
- Execute the complete order processing cycle, including receipt of purchase orders, confirmation of inventory and delivery dates, and follow-up with all parties involved (Sales, Brokers, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Warehouses, Carriers and Customers) until the orders are delivered to the customers;
- Maximize on-time shipping, delivery and fill rates;
- Minimize customer claims for non-compliance;
- Process orders using SAP Order Management. Assist customers in streamlining order processing, improving customer logistics performance and total cost-to-serve;
- Meet with key customers and 3PLs to review performance and address issues;
- Maintain strong communication with internal (Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, Finance, IT) and external partners;
- Create reports and analysis to support customer service & logistics;
- Support EDI interfaces with customers;
- Utilize Excel, SAP and propriety systems to track shipments through warehouses and carriers;
- Manage multiple accounts: receive POs, allocate inventory, confirm delivery dates, and coordinate on-time deliveries with warehouses and carriers;
- Initiate and support continuous process improvement;
- Analyze and propose improvements to overall cost-to-serve for key accounts.
Who we are looking for:
Education & Background
- University Degree in Business administration, Engineering or Supply Chain/Logistics;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in customer service in the FMCG industry, logistics, preferable food & beverage.
- Working experience with SAP;
- Knowledge of MS Office (intermediate to expert skills in Excel - Vlookup, Pivot Tables);
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
- Well organized with attention to detail;
- Ability to work well in a group and independently;
- Solid understanding of transportation, warehousing and supply chain best practices;
- Strong follow up skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with specific deadlines while multi-tasking;
- Ability to set priorities and solve problems;
- Effective influencing skills.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.