CPFR Planner - Walmart Confections
Job Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
Ferrero North America is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ and this role will be based in our corporate office in Bentonville, Arkansas. All corporate offices in North America operate on a hybrid model with 2 days working from home/3 days working in the office.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us! The Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) Planner is part of the Replenishment Planning team within the broader Sales Forecasting and Commercial Planning group. The Replenishment Planning team owns and manages the everyday (EVD) assortment planning and replenishment process for key accounts to ensure the delivery of our forecasts, in-stock metrics, and On-time In-full (OTIF) objectives.
The CPFR Planner owns and manages the planning and replenishment process for our Walmart business. This customer-facing role is focused on the management of the everyday confections assortment at Walmart. In this role, you will collaborate across multiple departments within Ferrero and operate as a means of ensuring customer inventories are managed efficiently to deliver wins with our customers.
- Play a vital role supporting Gross Sales Value (GSV) growth and driving operational efficiencies working jointly with the Account Team Lead and Demand and Planning teams
- Collaborate with Walmart to identify areas of opportunity for greater efficiency and service improvements
- Partner with Account Managers and Trade Marketing team to absorb innovation into EVD replenishment planning
- Implement and drive CPFR process improvements through cross-functional collaboration as well as partnering with customers to drive achievement of Supply Chain metrics and account level replenishment KPIs
- Conduct detailed analytics on order and supply chain issues utilizing advanced systems and process excellence tools and partnership with the Ferrero Customer Service team
- Work collaboratively with Walmart, Ferrero USA Sales and Supply Chain teams with a focus on improving customer forecast accuracy, achieving customer service level and inventory goals
- Drive the qualitative and quantitative customer forecast through operations
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Experienced in Sales Planning, Forecasting, or Demand Planning; CPG experience is a plus
- Ability to convince, influence, and motivate all levels within the business to achieve objectives
- Strong critical thinking skills and analytical mindset to develop creative problem solving solutions
- Ability to foster a collaborative environment with cross functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and in a variety of cultures
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero North America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.