Job Location: Duzce
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Acting as a trusted Production Engineer, you will be involved in managing the necessary human resources and facility preparations to ensure high quality, capacity and safe production. You will work in close relationship with other departments such as quality, maintenance and logistics teams to provide efficiency for different production processes of this fundamental raw material for Ferrero: hazelnut.
In this Düzce based position, you will be reporting to Production Manager. With this brilliant opportunity, you will have the chance to gain extensive operational knowledge while being supported by a great team. If you trust your engineering skills with your analytical capabilities, don’t miss this opportunity and apply now!
- Ensure that the planned production program is carried out in accordance with the processes and desired quality parameters
- Ensure the production efficiency by minimizing the production costs and losses without compromising food safety and occupational safety standards at every stage of production
- Create and enhance the SOP’s (Standard Operation Procedures) to standardize the process
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions
- Track and improve production KPI values
- Analyze and draw information for daily operational needs and improvement of the team
- Determine the training needs of the production team and lead the training activities
- Lead production team in Ferrero Operational Excellence (FOX) applications such as 5S, Kaizens, autonomous maintenance, short interval meetings
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience
- Experience in PLC automation systems
- Experience in lean manufacturing such as TPM, Kaizen, 5S and problem-solving methods
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to use SAP, MS Office
- Fluency both in Turkish and English
- Residency in Düzce
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.