Machine Operator - Night Shift
Job Location: Florence
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno®, and Kinder Surprise®l. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We’re looking for dedicated machine operators to help deliver the quality that is known and loved by every Ferrero customer. Pay is $22.00 per hour, 12 hour night shifts, with a shift differential.
1. The Line Operator is required to operate all equipment assigned in the area.
2. Must hold safety, food safety and quality to the highest standard.
3. Follow appropriate SOPPs, SSOPs, GMPs, and equipment specific procedures
4. Record production details including line rates, downtime, quality tests, and total production
5. Ensure lines are supplied with necessary and appropriate raw and packaging materials for each SKU.
6. Changeover lines in required time frames with line associates.
7. Follow established sanitary production guidelines
8. Transport waste, rework and trash to the appropriate areas with line associates.
9. Ensure that all date and production codes are correct.
10. Work any assignment as directed by supervisor.
11. Assure regular and timely attendance per company guidelines.
12. Work overtime as assigned by supervisor.
13. Participate in on-going training to enhance knowledge and skills.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
15. Responsible to uphold and maintain the food safety and quality systems.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.