Key Account Manager OOH
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Key Account Manager OOH, you will be responsible for the implementation and development of the Ferrero Sales strategy for OOH channel (convenience wholesalers).You will develop the assigned accounts in order to grow a sustainable competitive advantage while taking into account a categorical approach to the customers.
• Responsible for the achievement of agreed annual financial budget and all customer related sales KPI’s for the designed customers.
• Track and analyze the evolution of the market & customers, closely monitor competitors (strategy, agreement, action plan, organization and processes, new markets, innovations, products...) in order to formulate growth opportunities.
• Negotiate the annual agreements on prices and conditions and secure the commercial collaboration. Prepare and manage the budget, monitor payments in cooperation with customer service and accounting teams.
• Ensure perfect execution of all category and brand strategies at channel / customer level.
• Handle the operational management of the assigned customers, monitoring evolution of sales volumes (weekly follow-up of the forecast, evaluate promotions effectiveness and the performances of the customer, design action plans…).
• Ensure efficient communication with the other departments (Customer Service, Trade marketing, Marketing, Supply Chain, AFC).
• Being able to present to different stakeholders at various levels
• Participate in national management sales meetings.
Who we are looking for:
• Master’s degree in economics, Business or Marketing
• Min 3 year of experience in Sales as KAM, or possibly as Trade Marketing in FMCG; experience within OOH channel is a plus
• Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Strong organization and planning capabilities
• Customer needs understanding
• Team player
• Taking initiatives; innovative mindset
• Knowledge of commercial and office software
• Excel & PowerPoint
• Fluency in Dutch, French and English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.