Health & Safety Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
An opportunity has become available within our Safety Team as Health and Safety Manager. In this role you will be our leading driver in Safety by demonstrating your ability to effectively plan, direct and coordinate the WHS activities. You will be responsible for guaranteeing the service level for internal clients, in terms of quality, efficiency and results orientated WHS activities for Ferrero Australia.
Duties within the role include but are not limited to:
• Facilitates the continued development of current and potential new WHS strategies to meet Company's objectives.
• Plan, direct, and supervise WHS activities in accordance with policies, procedures, and standards to ensure that the WHS area operates smoothly.
• Manage the WHS planning for the Plant.
• Analyse and evaluate WHS within the company and recommend improvements
• Participate in the WHS program based on ISO 45001
• Maintains WHS records on various systems and coordinates WHS reporting
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills:
• A knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• Problem Solving Skills
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Results driven
• Ability to build strong relationship with our leadership team and employees alike
• Knowledge of Food Manufacturing
• Previous experience in the processes of WHS, Health and Safety Management
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.