Assistant Regional Key Account Manager
Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The position is under Regional Key Accounts (RKA) team to manage one or more regional key accounts (customers) by developing the business strategy, creating customer plans, following promotional implementation, negotiating contracts and joint business plans with customer, managing the budget assigned and placing promotional orders etc. to support RKA team and the respective region to deliver regional commitment.
1. Sales Strategy and Customer Plan
• Propose sales strategies and customer plans for the customers managed;
• Develop a joint business plan (JBP) based on the competitive advantage of the customers and company business strategy.
• Negotiate and sign contract with customers and make sure the contract terms is in line with company guideline including base term, committed trade spending and non-committed trade spending;
• Negotiate with customers the annual/ session promotion plans according to marketing plan;
• Negotiate implementation of planogram and position, support field team for local implementation.
3. Planning and control
• Develop and manage monthly rolling sales forecasts for the assigned customers. Regularly review the business with the field sales team and the customers to find opportunities, maximize the customer plans and improve the execution efficiency;
• Allocate trade spending budget for the customers managed according to guidance;
• Check and calculate distributor trading terms reimbursement;
• Ensure stock management and control, propose actions to resolve over-stocks, out-of-stocks.
4. Field communication
• Ensure application of national and regional Key Account (KA) agreements in field;
• Implement marketing and trade marketing strategies or activities in assigned customers and stores, report on opportunities, obstacles;
• Allocate budget and resource to stores;
• Monitor in-store activities performance and accomplishment of sales conditions, agreements
Who we are looking for:
• College degree and above, English CET 4, proficient in MS office;
• Key account management experience in FMCG industry;
• Solid market knowledge: Traditional & Modern Trade, national retail structure and local retail structure. Strong analytical, account management, negotiation skill;
• Proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines; good leadership skills.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.