Assistant Brand Manager Tic Tac
Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for Assistant Brand Manager to assist the Senior Brand Manager to achieve the brand performance objectives. Work with the market research and customer development teams undertaking research and analysis. Interact and facilitate with other UK staff and departments to help develop brand performance. Liaise externally with suppliers to ensure that the strategic vision for products is properly communicated. Networking with similar positions within Ferrero Group and UK.
MARKETING PLANNING / STRATEGY
- Analyse and manage the tracking of sell-in figures to provide recommendations to SBM and Marketing Manager on volumes and budget decisions
- Management of Weekly and Monthly performance presentations to the Area Marketing Manager
- Supports the team in managing and analysing the brand expenditures (communication, research, sampling, brand events etc.).
- Supports the SBM and MM with ad hoc analyses on competition and new product developments appeal in the UK
- Performs market analysis to support senior colleagues in defining performance in comparison to competitors’ activity.
- Manage internal product development process platform, liaising with other functions (Global Team, packaging, finance, sales etc.) to ensure constant alignments and smooth process
- Briefing Design Agency for packaging designs and artworks
- Lead the operative landing of new products in the UK&I region (RDP1, RDP2, AW operative process and approval) in strong collaboration with the Supply Chain and use of SAP platform
COMMUNICATION AND MEDIA
- Provides assessment/analysis of results/impacts of any communication collaborating with involved department for data availability
- Support the SBM in any communication planning, from agency briefing, to elaborating structured feedback to creative proposals, to liaising with Legal and Corporate Communication teams to grant approvals
- Is fully involved in material development activities and in consumer promotion execution
- Assists the definition and implementation of promotions’ set up and related contents, in conjunction with Trade Marketing (in case of promotions implying activity at POS).
- Providing assessment of the “state of work” for promotions, sponsorships or co-marketing activities to allow evaluations with Country Category Marketing Manager (or Country Marketing Head) and Country Trade Marketing Manager
- Cooperates with the Legal department to deliver required information in order to set up promotions and sponsorships related contracts
- Supports periodical alignment with the Sales Force and the Trade Marketing unit, to evaluate current projects efficiency, competitors’ behaviour and operating activities performed at the points of sale by providing presentations and data analysis
BUSINESS FOLLOW UP
- Performs sales and consumer KPIs monitoring and follow up, synthetizing sell-out figures with the use of Nielsen/IRI/Kantar Europanel databases to elevate from data to marketing insights
- Updates continuously sales plans according with business dynamics and discussions with the sales team.
CONSUMER & SHOPPER RESEARCH
- Is involved (e.g. brief) in follow-up of studies which deal with operational topics such as pre and post-test, performance of new packaging
- Data and results analysis of projects proposing preliminary so-what’s and next steps
Who we are looking for:
You will have marketing experience and familiarity with Nielsen/Kantar; excellent communication skills; influencing & interpersonal skills. You will be able to articulate the brand strategically; managing agencies, strong project management & prioritization skills, and strong analytical abilities (Microsoft Excel).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.