Customer Services Specialist
Job Location: İstanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Istanbul based Customer Services Specialist who is going to report to Customer Services Executive.
The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
- Listening to customers’ questions and concerns, and provide answers or responses
- Taking orders from customers via SAP or Excel format and cooperating with Sales team about order allocation
- Managing quota
- Checking warehouse stocks in order to increase order fill rate and comply route planning
- Cooperating with Accounting Department for invoice issues
- Reporting reasons of quantity variance based returns
- Cooperating with IT Department about system errors and project developments
- Periodically organizing customer/warehouse visits
- Managing return process
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably 1+ years experience in FMCG
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Very good level of MS Office Applications
- Good level of SAP knowledge
- Good communication skills, acting as a team member
- Good at working with details
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.