Job Location: Bloomington
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The duties of a warehouse associate include handling all merchandise that is packed and sealed for shipment, loading and unloading of trucks, stacking material unloaded from trucks, and supplying material to all production areas.
Within the warehouse department, there are three main positions with a different set of responsibilities. Positions are based on seniority and you could be placed into any of the three positions upon training completion.
- Remove boxes of candy from conveyor and load onto pallets
- Stock tape wrapping machine
- Fold cardboard boxes to prepare for filling
- Fill boxes with bulk candy
- Close and tape boxes and stack onto pallets for transportation
- Coordinate break times for designated warehouse packers
- Fill in at each line when warehouse packer is on break to ensure line runs with no interruption
Fork Lift Operator
- Operate fork lift to move pallets of raw materials and finished product throughout the plant
- Wrap pallets of boxed product with clear film / operate palletizer machine
- Assist with unloading raw materials at loading dock
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for reliable, team-oriented, enthusiastic employees to join our team.
Due to this plant being a three shift operation, you must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including nights and weekends.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.