Vice President, Talent & Learning - North America
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are currently searching for a Vice President of Talent & Learning to join our growing North American team. This matrixed role reports to the Global Head of Talent & Learning as well as the SVP, HR – North America, to ensure that Ferrero’s talent & learning vision, mission and strategies are embedded throughout our employee experience in North America.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and managing the overall strategy of talent development, performance management, learning and growth, and succession planning in full alignment with the Group guidelines. You will lead the Talent & Learning team, and partner closely with the business and HR leaders to ensure alignment and optimal impact of talent initiatives.
- Lead talent planning and management to further enhance and evolve Ferrero towards a performance-based culture.
- Build and facilitate succession planning and people development initiatives to promote internal mobility and career growth.
- Design and implement programs to build organizational capabilities to attract, retain, inspire, and develop leadership at all levels.
- Implement global learning programs and initiatives; while also identifying, designing, planning, and executing local learning systems and curriculum.
- Collaborate with senior business and HR leaders, as a subject matter expert, to strategically integrate and operationalize talent & learning initiatives within business strategies to drive business outcomes.
- Conduct competitive benchmarking analysis to identify opportunities for improvement, especially in the areas of organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and skill/career development to the talent and learning team.
Who we are looking for:
- 10+ years of Talent, Learning and/or Human Resources experience with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Post-graduate level degree in Human Resources or Industrial and Organizational Psychology is preferred.
- Exceptional project and process management skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a global business environment.
- Experience in large, complex, fast-paced, and dynamic environments managing technology, metrics, and process change efforts, across various departments and service lines to meet goals and deadlines.
- Experience analyzing workforce data; applying data and analytics along with key performance metrics to influence and inform executive decision-making.
- Proven experience leading and evolving a talent and learning function for a highly complex and global organization at all levels.
- Passion for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) and understanding of how to achieve DE&I goals through training and employee development
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.