Trainee (f/m/d) Industrial Graduate Program (Health & Safety)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Roles available in
Health & Safety
What to expect:
We are offering you a 4-years structured Graduate Program in the field of Health and Safety to develop talents who are willing to have an international career in Operations whereby you take over exciting roles and projects across the Operations organization under the supervision of Ferrero leaders.
The program includes an initial period of two years in the hiring country followed by a first international assignment to develop and expand your knowledge as part of our Ferrero Family, to embrace the Ferrero ways of working in producing our iconic products and ensuring that they reach our Consumers.
You will have the possibility to continue having an international career path after the Program‘s conclusion.
What we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in the technical field, e.g. Engineering, Security and Safety or another field related to food manufacturing
- A good German level and fluency in English
- First practical work experience (e.g. internships or voluntary activities) would be a plus
- Strong user skills in MS Office
- The knowledge of any other language is a plus
- Great passion and interest in the food industry sector
- Curiosity, openness and intercultural competence
- Committed, logical and process-oriented work approach
- A real desire for international mobility
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your application via our online portal to Santo Lo Iacono, Human Resources.