Trade Marketing Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Support Sales and trade marketing strategy development
- Define the channel strategy planning trade marketing initiatives for the assigned category or channel
- Defines Category standard of Building blocks KPIs by Channel / type of POS (distribution, freshness, visibility, price consumer, display
- Trade Marketing implementation
- Collects input and proposals from regional sales managers on trade marketing activities and coordinates between Sales and Marketing in order to implement the marketing plan at sales field level
Marketing Projects Support
- Define Points of sales for test market project including distribution scope by channel, listing preparations and POSM support
Who we are looking for:
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.