Trade Marketing & Business Insights Specialist Greece, Cyprus, Malta
Job Location: Athens, Greece
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you have advanced analytical skills, commercial mindset, you like challenges & have great energy and passion this is the opportunity you were looking for.
As a Trade Marketing & Business Insights Specialist you will be identifying, evaluating, and pursuing business development opportunities that will contribute to the BU's short- and long-term business goals.
You are going to collect, compile verify, and analyze sales, competition, market & other information about actual business and business potential, supporting strategic and operational decisions based on deep understanding of category/channel/retailer/market dynamics.
- Monitor and analyze internal sales, trade, competitors, and related shopper market data to identify business opportunities and propose trade marketing plans & tactics
- Prepares regular analysis and presentation about execution and results of promo activities, providing feedback and future improvements to sales & marketing
- Set-up and analysis of KPIs about customers/channels performance assessing and identifying opportunities to growth by category/brand
- Identify categories insights to tackle new business opportunities
- Builds up standardized, ad-hoc reports & dashboards to follow key sales metrics for execution results of Ferrero (and competitors') promotions & in-store activities
- Elaborates on commercial argumentations & in the development of business plans to support Sales on yearly/session/ad-hoc negotiations with customers
- Monitors the distributors’ promo calendar of activities for clients
- Participate in category management projects & help customers to meet their shoppers’ needs through development tactics
- Communicate, co-operate with people in multiple departments
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business/Economics/Engineering or any related field
- At least 3 - 5 years working experience on trade marketing, business insights or sales analysis departments
- Business acumen, understanding of the FMCG industry dynamics
- Advanced analytical & presentation skills
- Skilled use all the Microsoft Office Programs (Excel & Power Point)
- Good knowledge of SAP, BW, IRI / Nielsen platforms is an advantage
- Fluency in English & Greek
- Master’s Degree would be considered as an extra asset
- Excellent in interpreting data and driving value adding & actionable insights
- Commercial mindset, identifying opportunities
- Professional with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible & results-orientated
- Organized person with high accountability
- Proactive and team player
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do.
So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work.
Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member.
A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.