Technical Processing Engineer
Job Location: hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ensure the technological production processes control and optimization. The position is the referent person for the parameters settings in the lines (technological specification), parameters management, coordinates activities/projects in order to improve the quality of our product, to increase efficiency of the line, to reduce costs. Organize and follow up in the plant industrial trials related to raw materials and new processes or doses.
- Support technological development
- Assist to Identifies new production methods and technologies.
- Organize and manage field experiments and data mining to evaluate the feasibility of development project ideas.
- Coordinates and follows up of the state of work for experimental activities.
- Assist to Overall evaluation on the feasibility and possible request for approval.
- Assist to daily monitoring of lines’ processes parameters. Eventually support production on parameters regulation
- Management of specific documentation related to technological parameters.
- Manage the procedure related to specific process with impact on product quality
- Work with UGPS, Maintenance, Controlling and quality for specific projects aimed to improve the processes, simplify the structure, increase the quality level of our products
- Work with Central Department (DTC/DQG/Professional families) on specific workgroup and projects in order to coordinates/follow common procedures and share best practices
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Food Technology is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ production technology experience in Food industry
- Fluent English in written and oral.
- Outstanding Communication Skill, proactive working attitude
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.