Supply Chain Planner
Job Location: Bucharest
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As Supply Planner you will report to the Supply Planning Manager for Ferrero Romania/Bulgaria and your main responsibility will be to ensure the adequate stock coverage at the Business Unit. This activity will be performed using SAP-APO, SAP-ECC, the company data warehouse and custom MS Excel tools. You will also be responsible of the weekly meetings with all the relevant stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Demand Planning) in which you will share the Market coverage situation and the related action plan to mitigate the potential risks.
Your focus will be therefore to ensure a high service level to Ferrero’s customers with a reasonable stock coverage to avoid leftovers, the perimeter will be the full Ferrero portfolio.
You will be in charge also for planning the Co-Packing activity that is performed in the Business Unit warehouse and ensuring the product and packaging availability at the Co-Packing facility.
Market coverage management
• Release the distribution requests to the Ferrero factories using SAP-APO to guarantee a timely production for the full Ferrero portfolio;
• Follow-up of the shipped quantities versus produced volumes versus requested ones;
Production planning checks
• Follow-up of the production realized by the factories versus the Business Unit requirements;
• Weekly follow-up with Plant Operating Planners and Area Operating Planning team about the production feasibility, packaging materials availability, lines closure and maintenance, back-up codes for production anticipation (eg: hibernated codes, seasonal projects, in/out products, etc)
• Weekly problematic stock at the Business Unit tracking and follow-up;
• Weekly check of the critical stock on production plants (high coverage in plant and or with problematic freshness) and provide feedback to the responsible central department;
Collaboration with other departments
• Collaborate with the Customer Service Team to prioritize the batch allocation upon each customer’s freshness requirements;
• Constant connection with Demand Planning for the weekly/monthly forecast adjustments (+/-), novelties, in-outs, etc.;
• Collaborate with the Marketing department for the new products introduction (flavors, trade formats, promos, listings, launches, selling periods) and proper follow-up of the project implementation (documental flow; SAP-APO planning; visibility for Area Operating Planning, Seasonal Control Tower teams and for the local factory planners, etc.);
• Weekly contact with the factories transport departments for a timely goods dispatch;
Meetings and reporting
• Weekly analysis regarding the target stock coverage for finished goods and co-packing components;
• Weekly analysis regarding the product freshness and the latest date to deliver it to the market and avoid potential obsolete goods;
• Weekly analysis regarding the product availablity versus planned demand and the latest date to deliver the volumes to the market;
• Weekly discussion on the Supply Planning points in the Consensus meeting with Sales, Demand Planning and Marketing (preparing the agenda, minutes of the meeting, follow-up and information shared via e-mail, etc.);
• Plan the local Co-Packing activity considering product / material and manpower availability at the Co-Packing facility;
• Purchase order to packaging supplier and deliveries follow up for the co-packing projects;
• Material master data creation/extension/maintenance on our Business Organization;
• Ad hoc analysis;
Who we are looking for:
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position (preferably in FMCG sector);
• Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken;
• Good computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite;
• SAP knowledge, preferred SAP-APO;
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines;
• Knowledge regarding Supply Chain and Logistic processes;
• Data/information accuracy oriented;
• Results oriented person;
• High attention to details and very good management of figures;
• High level of dedication and involvement for the tasks and responsibilities given;
• Flexible, autonomous and easily adaptable person;
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.