Supply Chain Officer
Job Location: Hong Kong
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As the Supply Chain Officer within planning and logistics team based in Hong Kong, you will ensure the continuity of supply of toys in a timely base to support Ferrero business growth with optimal level of stock coverage. You will also collaborate with demand planning and suppliers in delivering business KPIs, continuously strive for improvement in supply chain operations, network and process and support procurement activities.
Supply Planning & Support (~50% of time)
- In charge of shipments of Kinder Grande Surprise
- Work on the shipment schedule from APO system
- Based on the demand plan and defrost plan confirmed monitor closely of the shipment schedule from suppliers to ensure the toys are delivered in the right time with right quantity to the right place
- Working closely with Central Planning Department in Luxembourg to ensure the needs of different chocolate plants are updated.
- Work with moving priority among different destinations to fulfill the needs of chocolate plant
- Provide alerts to central planning team / supervisors of potential risk to product delivery schedule
- Maintain inventory targets that are approved by management.
- Develop and execute recommendations in minimizing stock out and high stock coverage issues
Logistics Operations – Coordination & Control (~20% of time)
- Provide timely and accurate information update to Central Planning Luxembourg and recommend solution in resolving local supply chain issues e.g. delivery constraints
- Minimize where possible of the end-to-end supply chain cost to market (e.g. maximize utilize the container, select the best ship mode)
- Documentation follow up
Support on Purchasing Activities (~30% of time)
- Create PO for all the surprises including Kinder Surprise, Kinder Joy & Kinder Grande Surpris and miscellaneous expenses and follow-up as necessary
- Support budgeting setting for toys and mold
- Ensure final quotation is submitted on-time
- Support manager in price comparison and negotiation
Who we are looking for:
- Logistics & Planning Knowledge
- Strong Excel Proficiency (Pivot table, vlookup)
- Macro Excel is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Mandarin language is a plus
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.