Supply Chain Manager Chile Hco
Job Location: Talca, Chile
Rio Claro, Talca, Maule
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Supply Chain Manager Chile Hco will report to the Country Manager of Hazelnut Company in Chile how managerial line and the Supply Chain Manager Hazelnunt Company how professional line. You will be responsible to manage , to develop and to provide Chile production planning in alignment with Central planning, Customs broker , management and Export execution from Chile, maximizing the value brought to the business. Through your efforts, you will guarantee needs a strong support from resource for all activities related to Procurement of Supply Chain Services (domestic transports, warehousing, customs brokerage, freight forwarder) , apply Group Supply Chain policies, define local policies and procedures, manage, and maintain excellence in Supply chain services delivery.
SUPPLY CHAIN DEVELOPMENT
• Oversees Chilean supply chain operating planning, performance management, governance, risk / compliance and sustainability
• Build a solid SAP system structure in full alignment with system in place at other Hco Plants
• Facilitate in the continuous improvement teams aimed at reducing stock levels, improving scheduling, warehousing and transportation
• Ensure proper implementation of measures to achieve expected service level, by properly managing stock and distribution costs
• Oversees the end-to-end planning process, ensuring in particular:
• upstream flows from Agri / suppliers to drying centers and to hazelnut transformation Plants
• downstream flows from hazelnut transformation Plants to Ferrero warehouses
• external flows from cracking and selection plants to B2B final customers
• Ensure the best plan in term of trade-off between efficiency, effectiveness and material availability
• Identify potential issues with regard to Plant capacity
• Manage obsolescence based on Group and hazelnut quality guidelines
• Guarantee for Chile an adequate management of stock levels along the entire value chain to meet goods needs, and in alignment with Central KPIs
• Oversee hazelnut movement in transformation Plants and manages possible balances / transfers
LOGISTICS EXECUTION MANAGEMENT
• In the logistic operative execution at Local level:
• for warehouse management, define the need at budget level, guarantee correct stock management, inventory, warehouse in respect of quality rules,
• for transport management: define the need for means of transport and time, apply the shares while using vendors as selected by SC Procurement, guarantee correct controls of transport costs
KPI AND REPORTING
• Identify KPI to monitor logistic and planning related activities to be adapted at Local level (e.g. service level, stock, etc.)
• Ensure the correct preparation of reports at Local level to promptly identify possible criticalities and define improvement actions
Who we are looking for:
Broad and pluriannual experience in supply chain and logistics, having lead local and regional position possibly in multinational companies.
Solid experience in strategic planning, very good knowledge of SAP ECC and APO.
Transformational leader with high capacity to develop high performance organizations, direction, operational excellence, execution in complex and changing environment. Focus on innovations
Hands on attitude, flexibility, adaptability and focused on delivering results making things happen while building strong relationship with stakeholders
Leadership model based on diversity and inclusion trust and empowerment generation, enabling people to build on their capabilities to achieve exceptional results-
Strong verbal/written communication skills in Spanish and English;
Other languages are a plus
SAP Knowledge is mandatory.
Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
Proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, v-look up); Ability to work effectively with data and conduct/present financial analysis