Supply Chain Analyst - VIE
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a VIE - Supply Chain Analyst for Ferrero Benelux you’ll report to the Transportation & External Warehouse Manager and participate in supporting our Supply Chain team. You will interact with the whole Supply Chain stakeholders, from the planning team or customer service team but also with the finance department, our headquarter or external partners.
Your key role will be to take over the control of supply chain costs related to external partners. You will be also in charge to set up control procedures, monitoring and developing KPIs and reports to improve the Commercial Logistic Network’s performance as well as our service level. This is also a unique opportunity to contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and it includes tasks related to implementation of Supply Chain projects.
If you are interested in warehousing, transportation or supply chain challenges, and if you like working with data, analytics and tracking of concrete activities, this opportunity is for you!
Transportation & Warehousing Analytics
- Prepare the budget forecast for transportation and warehousing
- Monitor the Supply Chain costs versus the budget forecast
- Perform a monthly invoices control of the External Partners
- Weekly monitoring Stock accuracy
- Support warehousing Inventories
Supply Chain Projects & Improvement
- Create a company dashboard for the major Supply Chain KPI’s
- Participate in Ad hoc Supply Chain projects
- Interaction with the whole Supply Chain stakeholders (planning, customer service), Finance, Ferrero HQ and external partners
Who we are looking for:
- Young graduate: Master Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or Finance Controlling
- Experience in a similar function is a plus
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, French is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Stress resistant, good sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate in a clear and timely manner
- Team player, eager to learn & collaborate with multiple stakeholders
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.