Supply Chain Analyst (curricular internship)
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are crazy about our Brands and products, understanding the mission of bringing joy and indulgence to our consumers and want to be part of this incredible process, this role can be interesting for you! We are currently looking for young engineers for a curricular internship position as Supply Chain Analyst. You will be part of the Supply Chain Department and will support the team in the development of the strategic VMI process.
- Managing the reorganization of the distribution centers with the Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) process
- Moving from the inventory and sales request data, you will guarantee the service level agreed upon with the client, optimizing stock levels
- Monitoring and analyzing KPIs to guarantee the continual improvement of the process
- Developing a forward plan, analyzing client’s demand, promotions and specific activities, interacting with Marketing and Trade Marketing depts and adopting statistical forecast methods to intercept complex market phenomena.
Who we are looking for:
- Students at the second year of Master's Degree in Engineering
- Passion for supply chain
- Strong analytical and priority organization skills
- Knowledge of “root cause analysis”, of demand forecast and functioning stock assessment techniques
- Fluency in English
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.