Second Shift Sanitation Clerk
Job Location: North Canton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Fannie May Confections is looking for dedicated Sanitation Clerks to help deliver the quality that is known and loved by every Fannie May customer for over 100 years. This role will be responsible for maintaining the sanitation cleaning schedule. This position is responsible for supporting food safety & quality of the product.
The position will be for 2nd shift. The pay rate is $17.00 per hour plus a .53 cent shift differential for afternoons. May be required to work over time including Saturdays as needed.
Our benefits include:
Immediate availability for medical, dental, and vision insurance
10 vacation days and 7 personal days per year.
11 Paid holidays
401(k) with company match
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Environmental cleaning (trash collection and removal, facilities cleaning, etc)
- Washroom cleaning activities
- Equipment cleaning (machines, drains, etc)
- Expected to work safely, and efficiently
- Work any assignment as directed by lead/supervisor
- Participate in on-going training to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Responsible to uphold and maintain the food safety and quality systems
- Monitor compliance of environmental regulations and provide guidance with compliance of regulatory audits.
Who we are looking for:
Education or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Understanding of basic arithmetic, reading level to understand instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, stooping, kneeling, walking, standing for extended periods, frequently repeated manual tasks.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.