SAP Solutions Analyst (SD)
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The SAP Solutions Analyst will join the team responsible for managing the IT applications portfolio supporting the Ferrero North American Sales organization. This team operates as a strategic partner to understand business needs and provide innovative technology driven solutions.
This role will partner closely with the Global IT organization (Platform and Delivery Center) to deploy and support IT applications to the business community in accordance with the IT Global Architecture.
- Support the strategic change management of applications related to SAP ECC, namely: Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Logistics Execution (LE), and Cloud for Customers (C4C).
- Identifies the applications that are needed to support the business operations and manages application lifecycle and enhancements.
- Works closely with business partners and multiple IT teams to ensure Applications are available, supported, and maintained in accordance with business requirements.
- Collaborate with Platform Leaders, Project Managers and Application Architects to execute and support application projects.
- Contributes to the whole application lifecycle, from development and configuration to maintenance and quality assurance.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years of prior work experience, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC, in particular the SD module, knowledge of MM, LE and C4C modules, order to cash and intercompany processes preferred.
- Prior experience supporting SAP transformation and integration projects is a plus.
- Basic ABAP knowledge and debugging skills preferred.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race , color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.