SAP Senior Consultant Logistics (f/m/d)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
- Coordination and execution of activities of the entire application lifecycle
- Conception of solutions in the industrial application environment, taking into account the strategic goals of IT and the business unit
- Taking over the management of local projects as well as cooperation in international projects
- High degree of leeway in a continuously growing logistics network
- Exciting tasks from warehousing, inbound and outbound logistics as well as internal flow of goods
- an environment with state-of-the-art solutions from the SAP solution portfolio
- attractive benefits such as vacation pay and a special payment, company health programs, meal allowances for our canteen, regular product allocations as well as a comprehensive range of further training opportunities within the framework of Ferrero University
Who we are looking for:
- Completed Bachelor's degree or vocational training with professional experience in computer science or business informatics
- at least 3 years of professional experience as a business analyst or in a similar function in the SAP EWM environment and the SAP modules LE, LE-TRA alternatively also in TM solutions ( Blue Yonder preferred )
- relevant experience in project management in the SAP logistics environment, preferably also in connection with a project management certification PMP® or comparable ABAP or programming knowledge
- business fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- confident appearance and advanced presentation skills
- high communication skills and active networking mindset
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your complete application via our online portal to Ms. Vanessa Schmieden, Human Resources.