Sales Operations Manager
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero USA is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ and operates on a hybrid model with 2 days working from home/3 days working in the office.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Sales Operations & KPI Manager will be responsible for Master Data Management, customer reporting, KPI administration and leading our CRM application suite for the Sales organization. A primary responsibility will focus on maintaining Ferrero’s Master Data for the Sales organization inclusive of channel / customer hierarchy relationships within SAP while ensuring compliance within our business planning applications across multiple key functions. This candidate will also partner with IT and outside consultants to develop standardized Sales Dashboards and business processes aimed at improving our operational efficiencies through our new Sales Force Automation and Trade Promotion Planning platforms. The position will be based in our US headquarters in Parsippany, NJ and reports to the Sr. Sales Operations Manager.
- Lead the KPI development process, communication, tracking and act as the key point of contact for the sales organization
- Maintain master data integrity within our sales systems, SAP and Blue Planner account planning application
- Organize and manage all customer hierarchies for Sales organization within SAP to align with business requirements
- Integrate and develop standardized tools and business processes for improving operational efficiency across the sales organization
- Lead and maintain Project Management scorecards to measure KPIs post Go Live implementation of Sales Priority Projects, Broker to Direct model, M&A Integration activities, and tool automation
- Lead the engagement with IT in developing a holistic Sales Dashboard automating a centralized application for Consolidated Financial Reporting, Go To Market Strategies, Store Retail conditions, and Supply Chain Scorecards
- Responsible for influencing and collaborating on the design (blueprint) with Sales Business Development team and local IT team, for our Sales Force Automation platform implementation
- Responsible for validating and developing required business functionality of new Trade Promotion Management system (SAP)
- Lead post Go Live assessments for Sales tools implementation / user adoption to ensure rapid resolution of any operational issues
- Liaison with Ferrero centralized Sales Business Development team in Luxembourg for collaboration on priority projects such as trade promotion roadmaps
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 5 years of CPG Experience; confections experience is a plus
- Possess critical thinking skills, quantitative and analytical/problem solving skills with ability to interpret data
- Solution oriented entrepreneurial attitude: “big picture” intellectual with the ability to promptly navigate uncertainty
- SAP Enterprise Software experience
- Possess skills in the CRM application field for implementing Sales tools
- Advanced Excel Skills including Pivot Tables, V-Look up, Macros, etc.
- Ability to identify and develop blueprint for application functionality working with Sales and IT teams
- Ability to work in a team environment with willingness to take on new projects and tasks
- Works autonomously and takes responsibility for the assigned tasks
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on urgency
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.