Retail Sales Merchandiser - Fort Worth
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Retail Sales Merchandiser will partner with the Director of Retail Operations, Retail Team Leads, and the Direct Retail Team Supervisor to manage the retail expectations and objectives in stores. In this role you will assist in executing strategic plans that impact baseline distribution, and also take action to achieve merchandising objectives. You will also have the opportunity to assist in managing a regional account within convenience by calling on customers, selling in promotional activations and impacting base distribution.
- Manage all retail expectations and objectives within the Fort Worth territory.
- Manage distribution, shelving, merchandising, and pricing standards for assigned customer accounts
- Enforce, execute and ensure the following:
- Quality standards for assigned account responsibilities
- Tactical and account specific retail sales plans
- Account strategy and tactics within customer base
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of work experience; field experience within the Food or Confection CPG industry (In house or Broker) is preferred
- Field experience within the convenience channel is a plus
- Basic Computer skills is a must (prefer strong computer skills: excel, ppt, outlook, etc.)
- Willing to travel 25% - 50% of the calendar year
- Willing to utilize own transportation for daily travel
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.