Quality System Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarter in Luxembourg and our Group Quality function we are looking for a Quality System Specialist.
As Quality System Specialist you will be part of the Group Quality System team and have end-to-end visibility of the Quality function as well as exposure to other functions in Ferrero such as Responsible Sourcing, GRC, Operations and Central IT.
Moreover, you will have the possibility to work with Quality Leadership's areas and teams as well as with local teams for various Group projects.
Quality Document Management System
- Lead QDMS implementation across Ferrero Hazelnut Sites & Commercial BUs
- Lead Local Governance meetings for system technical requests & System improvement
- Manage access authorizations through Active directories
- Assess & Maintain the validity of the information in the global platform
- Provide technical and system support to site’s quality QDMS super user (Including the elaboration of training step-by-step guides and online workshops)
- Promote User adoption across the QDMS audience
Certification Compliance Management
- Monitoring, track and trending of Certification body non-conformances
- Coordinate Preparation activities for Quality Group Headquarter Management review (holistic approach considering applicable Certification framework)
- Provide support during audit at central Quality function (FSSC, ISO, Organic, RSPO)
- Support non-conformities resolution coming from external auditing and overall monitoring practices.
- Rainforest Alliance Certification Governance & Management (Certification process coordination, Procedure update, GAP assessment, etc.)
- RSPO Certification Governance & Management (Certification process coordination, Procedure update, gap assessment, etc.)
- Acquisition Integration process for RSPO and Rainforest alliance
Ferrero Quality Standardization
- Support on the elaboration of Quality Group procedures and policies (tentative: KPI + UTZ)
- Provide technical support and facilitate engagement during hyper care process (once group procedures have been published)
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree in Food Science, Food technology or other related fields;
- 1-3 years of worke experience;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Skilled in the documents management and able to use the main informatic tools;
- Knowledge of the main certifications standards GFSI-recognized, RSPO, ISO9001, Ethical trading;
- Intermediate HACCP;
- Presentation skills to achieve stakeholders’ engagement;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multitasking, stress and short deadlines;
- Team work approach;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.