Quality Supervisor (Second Shift)
Job Location: Louisville
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Quality Supervisor is a key functional and management position in the Ferrero Quality Organization, and oversees quality and Food Safety Programs, processes and personnel. As a member of the Quality Leadership Team, this position reports directly to the Plant Quality Manager. In this role you will be actively involved in cross functional work with Production, R&D/Technology, Engineering, Maintenance. The Quality Supervisor supports the implementation of the Ferrero Food Safety and Quality Standards and guarantees that the production unit operates in compliance with these standards. Leads root cause analyses related to Non-Conformances. Actively involved in the continuous improvement process and implementing related actions. Responsible for employees’ Quality training and development, in order to achieve quality objectives.
- Participate in the development and in the implementation or new standards when required.
- Maintain Product & Process Quality Standard
- Verify the application of our Quality system procedures, following SQF model and group requirement.
- Verify the application of our Food Safety systems procedures, following GFSI model and the application of our GMP rules.
- Manage Non-Conformance for her/his area
- Responsible for Final Product Release
- Contribute to employees’ training in order to ensure the achievement of quality objectives.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Biology, Microbiology or a related field
- Experience with Trend Analysis
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Quality specifications, HACCP, oPRP, CCPs
- Knowledge of raw materials, packaging components, production processes from manufacturing to packaging
- Internal auditing experience is an asset
- Ability to conduct presentations and training sessions
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Strong communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.