Job Location: Balvano
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Within the context of rules and specifications of food safety, products and systems certifications, the Quality Specialist promotes and implements the field actions in order to achieve the set objectives with a continuous improvement attitude.
The Quality Specialist shares with the Plant Quality Manager the management of Critical analytical data (root-cause analysis, evaluation of criticality, management of values out of specification, etc.) and operates promptly to solve possible issues.
- Ensures an efficient and effective management of quality in manufacturing with particular attention to Food Safety
- Monitors Quality trends
- Ensures the efficient and effective implementation, maintenance and application of Plant Quality System
- Blocks all non compliant materials / processes and manages exceptions and non-conformities
- Defines and support Central Audits from “on field” activities to the definition and development of corrective action plans
- Interacts with the competence markets for managing claims and feedbacks
- Support in defining Action Plans and related projects for achieving objectives
- Ensures the necessary technical support to the production, in particular for auto-control
- Managing analytical data on raw materials and semifished products following the minimum sampling plan applied to incoming and in use materials
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree in the field of Food Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or similar
- A deep knowledge of quality logics
- A teamwork oriented attitude
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Passion for food industry
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.