Production Quality Development Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarter in Luxembourg and our Group Quality function we are looking for a Production Quality Development Specialist.
As part of the Industrial and Supply Quality Development team, you will be responsible for defining the rules, KPIs and guidelines in the Industrial perimeter, cross area and cross category in order to assure that local industrial sites operate respecting Quality and Food Safety requirements.
With this responsibilitiy you will also take care of the development and maintenance of IT tools (i.e. Power BI, IT dashboard) necessary to evaluate quality sites’ performance.
This position offers the opportunity to engage and work with different stakeholders, gaining a central, strategic and medium term prospective.
- Master Degree in Food Science or Food Technology or Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or other related fields;
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in food industry and at least 3 years in a quality position within a plant;
- Previous experience in a similar role within an international work environment (company & team) will be preferred
- ISO training in FSSCC 22000 or any other GFSI recognized scheme and 9001 preferred;
- FSMA training and any other certification training would be nice to have;
- Digital savy;
- Experience in SAP ERP (as a user) is preferred;
- Analytical skills;
- Data management and visualization skills (e.g. Excel Pivot tables, formulas, PowerPoint);
- Project management skills;
- Presentation skills to achieve stakeholders’ engagement;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multitasking, stress and short deadlines;
- Team work approach;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Change management orientation with continuous improvement approach;
- Business trips may be required for deeper understanding actual operational processes to develop feasible rules;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
Who we are looking for:
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.