Procurement Competence Center Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Procurement Competence Center Specialist (S2P Reporting on Governance Specialist).
• You will work as part of the Procurement Competence Center team, the Center of Excellence embedded within Procurement accountable for S2P Process Innovation, S2P Process Governance (Guardian of S2P Process and S2P Policy), Simplify/ Standardize and Share (making Procurement’s life easier).
• You will be fully involved in the Source 2 Pay Transformation journey.
• As S2P Reporting on Governance Specialist, you will monitor the new S2P Process execution End to End and support in the “S2P Adoption” monitoring and reporting up to S2P Steering Committee or PLT with the CPO.
• As a member of the PCC, you will collaborate with IT, Procurement Categories, Finance, Legal, GRC supporting the development of the Procurement Strategic Agenda and the S2P Program implementation.
• S2P Process Innovation: keeping up to date on digital/ reporting trends and information handling to support faster decision making will be a fundamental enabler of your role.
• S2P Process Governance: You will support the Head of PCC in the preparation of Strategic Decision Making Meetings/ Committee at CPO Level and attend Committee at Directors Level to monitor the execution and the progress of the S2P Program;
• Simplify/ Standardize and Share: You will work together with external partners (consultancy companies), PCC team members, internal stakeholders in order to design and implement Dashboarding on:
- S2P End to End KPIs (CPO Strategic Dashboard);
- Registration and Qualification;
- Tender Process and Tender Demand Coordination;
- Supplier Risk Management;
- Contracts Management;
- Direct and Indirect Buying Channels;
Who we are looking for:
• Overall, 5 -7 years of work experience.
• At least 3 to 5 years of relevant procurement work experience.
• Analytical mindset – someone who is comfortable with numbers.
• Curiosity to Learn.
• Managerial skills: planning, stakeholders management, effective status reporting and follow up, risks and issue escalation handling, deadlines management.
• Inter-cultural sensitivity and interpersonal and communications skills.
• Team Player with strong commitment to excellence.
• Excellent proficiency in MS office skills (particularly in Excel)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and other reporting tools (as Business user)
• Knowledge of SAP Ariba (as Business user)
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge in other languages will be considered as a plus
• Master’s degree in economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Business administration, Engineering or related fields.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.