Job Location: Kocaeli
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer for our Izmit Plant who will be mainly responsible for developing, configuring and optimizing industrial processes in the location.
Diretly working with the West Black Sea Area Industrial Manager, you will have the change to grow within a great team.
If you have the passion to deploy new improvements with "safety first" vision come and join us!
• Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up
• Assess processes, take measurements and interpret and analyze data to prepare reports
• Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output by applying continuous improvement
• Manage new investment in time and budget plan; via measuring cost and time constraints as well
• Provide process documentation and operating instructions
• Follow up quality/H&S/customer complaint/internal & external audit countermeasures
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferably +2 years of relevant experience
• Familiarity and experience with Process Background, Operation Excelence, 5S, Kobetsu Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing processes
• Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, reporting and people management skills
• Ability to use SAP
• Fluency in English
• Residency in Izmit
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.