POS Materials & Gadget Buyer - Maternity cover
Job Location: Alba
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Point Of Sales (POS) Materials & Gadget Buyer to be part of our Region Italy Procurement Team as maternity cover.
- Conduct local market analysis
- Manage cross-functional projects (development, sourcing, tender process, negotiation, contract), in close partnership with main Business functions
- Achieve economic and/or qualitative targets for each project
- Track sourcing event baseline and efficiencies (savings)
- Monitoring internal KPIs and analyze financial variances under buyers’ supervision
- Apply and follow relevant policies and procedures to pursue the category strategy consistently complying with the Group framework and guidelines
- Define, in collaboration with Business and Legal support, contract terms to reduce and mitigate financial and legal risk
- Prepare with business partner analysis and scenarios to support negotiation
- Manage contracts negotiation, administration, and contract lifecycle.
- Reflect category strategy into contracts (KPIs and SLAs)
- Monitor contract KPIs and special conditions
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate, preferably in Engineering or Business Management
- Experienced in team working, problem solving and criticalities management
- Attention to details and strong proactivity
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Office (advanced Excel)
- Fluent in English and in Italian. Other languages will be considered as a plus (German, Spanish, etc.)
- A person able to work effectively in a fast-paced and international environment
- A professional able to prioritize issues and deploy corrective actions
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.