Plant Maintenance Manager
Job Location: Sant'Angelo Dei Lombardi/Balvano
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.Ferrero è un'azienda famigliare con una visione progressista e globale e marchi iconici come Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® e Kinder Sorpresa®. L'amore per i nostri marchi è in continua crescita, così come la nostra presenza globale. Presente in oltre 50 Paesi e con prodotti venduti in oltre 170 Paesi, il Gruppo Ferrero è amato da generazioni in tutto il mondo. Il segreto del nostro successo globale? 38,767 dipendenti appassionati che con cura ed attenzione alla qualità contribuiscono a creare l'azienda, le carriere e i marchi di cui andiamo orgogliosi. Unisciti a noi e potresti essere uno di loro.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role
Manage investment budget and planning for the plant, with specific regards to renewal, adequacy, and substitution investments for production and support Plants. Provide support to given structures (Ferrero Engineering and third parties), for the investment execution.
- Designing/reviewing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Running root cause analysis and planning required interventions to reduce downtime
- Diagnosing breakdowns
- Ensuring execution of planned, preventive, predictive maintenance activities within the budget and monitoring the effectiveness
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- Liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleague
- Monitoring and controling maintenance costs, supporting in budget preparation
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Leading and deploying continuous improvement activities & projects
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Engineering Degree
- Preferably experience in a similar position or in Maintenance/Engineering environment
- Knowledge in 5S, Kobetsu Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing processes,
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, reporting and people management skills,
- Fluency in English
How to be successful in the role
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.