Payroll Manager (6 Months FTC)
Job Location: Greenford
Payroll Manager (6 Months FTC)
Office based in Greenford West London
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We have an amazing opportunity for a Payroll Manager on a 6 - 9 month fixed term contract that will report directly into the Head of HR Support Centre. The epicentre of this role is to manage the Ferrero outsourced payroll provider, from the daily queries, reconciling monthly input and output for the payroll provider so they can successfully run payroll, thorough to managing the outsourced provider against KPI’s.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager, that has good knowledge of process, procedures and legislation around pay, and is naturally data and detailed driven. The heart of this role is managing our outsourced payroll partner, so experience in managing a third-party provider is essential.
To be successful in this role you will know how payroll works and know what to expect from a third-party provider, how to push for excellence and measure and report on their delivery targets.
This is a great role that will provide you with autonomy, yet you will still be supported to thrive and excel at the job. It is also a fantastic time to join Ferrero. As well as organic growth of the business we have recently acquired new businesses to add to our portfolio of brands. With this comes variety and opportunity for you to expand your career.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree qualified
- Experienced Payroll Manager, with expensive experienced of managing outsourced payroll provider
- Demonstrate flexibility to respond to urgent requests and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of SAP system, essential.
- Attention to detail and contract management
The key reponsiblity is to manage the outsourced payroll provider effectively, so that standards and service is high. In addition to this candidates need to complete relavant forms and reports for HMRC or pay. The role requires interface internally with HR and finance and also internal custimers unsure of how to manage and direct queries. This role has one direct report and successful candidates need to have supervisory and management skills in addition to:
- Ensuring the maintenance of payroll information and data input are completed by the outsource payroll provider
- Reviewing changes to ensure accuracy.
- Producing reports from the payroll system to ensure the accuracy of the payroll.
- Reconciliation of the BACS prior to committal of the payroll.
- Assist with the reconciliation of Assists with queries from finance in order to resolve payroll discrepancies
- Reconciling pension contributions and loading on to pension company platforms
- Providing information to 3rd Parties
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Data checking, data anatical anaysis is key for this role.
Candidates should have attention to detail and be able to manage and create spreadsheets at a good standard.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.