Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you have a great eye for details and are a perfect organiser this role can interest you. As an Overheads Controller your focus will be to support the Line Manager of central Functions in the Headquarter on their planning, forecast and closure process by ensuring compliance and correctness of SG&A costs.
As your Manager will supervise all the “FP&A” processes, including deviations and root cause analysis, reporting and other special projects and ad-hoc requests.
Partnering with the Function Line Manager:
- Prepare yearly budget, periodic forecasts and other planning scenarios according to the Company guidelines and objectives
- Providing analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information to evaluate costing analysis against budget, forecast and previous years
- Collect and advise on potential risk and opportunities, cost centres allocation, variances analysis and reports development
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Preferable 3 years’ experience in similar roles
- Experience gained in FMCG company
- You are an analytical, results oriented person, with a problem-solving attitude and good interpersonal skills, willing to work in team and able to deal with a structured organisation.
- Fluency in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.