Maternity Leave Replacement - Product Nutrition Enviromental Impact
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talent person to join our Nutrition & Sustainability Department for a maternity leave replacement.
- Preparing scientific reports which are proving the ingredient's sustainability, knowledge on confectionery ingredients (palm oil, milk, legumes,..) is considered a plus;
- Supporting in measuring environmental footprint of key new raw materials or products in R&D
- Cooperating on the sustainability of the R&D activities, giving the technical support
- Promoting sustainable nutrition concept providing best practices and suggesting guidelines Support the Lead manager and the team in the International strategic roll out of the projects
- Collaborate with key functions and coordinate key stakeholders (international scientific experts, universities, external agencies)
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree in Environmental Science, Agronomy, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, or a related technical degree with a focus on sustainability
- Experience and knowledge in environmental footprint, life cycle assessment (LCA) or environmental impact analysis
- Excellent capability in collection, management and data analysis
- Ability to map processes and summarize information in effective documents and presentations
- Understanding of food production processes and agricultural supply chain will be considered a plus
- Dynamic, proactive approach with an ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and result-oriented mindset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactivity and curiosity will be very appreciated
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.