Maintenance Team Responsible (RMT)
Job Location: Pozzuolo Martesana (MI)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As Maintenance Team Responsible (RMT) you will leading maintenance technicians, supporting interventions and collaborating in the realization of new projects. You will be responsible for defining, organizing and managing the realization of periodical revisions programs, optimizing relative costs to support the overall production goals with respect to the budgeted timeline. You will also support the coordination and organization of maintenance activities to ensure the plants workability (devices) and the highest level of reliability and efficiency of the production lines.
Also in scope for the Maintenance Team Responsible (RMT) is ensuring the maintenance, the reliability and the efficency of the industrial equipment and production lines.
- Supervise a team of maintenance technicians, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback.
- Plan and prioritize maintenance tasks to ensure maximal efficiency of the production schedules.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs to maximize equipment reliability and minimize downtime.
- Conduct regular inspections of machinery, equipment, and infrastructure to identify potential issues and address them proactively.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and promote a culture of safety awareness among the maintenance team.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, including work orders, equipment history, and inventory management.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and cost reduction within the maintenance department.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Industrial engineering (mechanical / mechatronic)
- Availability on 3 shifts job and overtime
- Availability to international mobility
- Fluent English
- A previous experience in technical roles is a plus
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and manage a diverse team
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a proactive approach to addressing maintenance issues
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.