Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking fora highly motivated Maintenance Engineer to join our Maintenance team in Manisa plant.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be managing all maintenance related projects in order to assure the respect of expected maintenance performance and timings, within costs constrains.
If you think you are a good fit for the position, we are waiting for your application!
- Design/review maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Run root cause analysis and plan required interventions to reduce downtime
- Diagnose breakdowns
- Ensure execution of planned, preventive, predictive maintenance activities within the budget and monitor the effectiveness
- Carry out quality inspections
- Liaise with client departments, customers and other engineering and employees in production
- Monitor and control maintenance costs for budget preparation process
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- Lead and deploy continuous improvement activities & projects
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to use AutoCad and SAP
- Knowledge in 5S, Kobetsu Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing processes
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, reporting and people management skills
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills both in English and Turkish
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.