Job Location: Canton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Line Leaders will take responsibility for the actions and output of a group of associates. Line Leaders are expected to work cooperatively and supportively of each other, the task at hand, and company goals and policies with respect to efficiency, quality, safety, and sanitation.
- Responsible for ensuring proper quality standards are maintained. Line Leaders must ensure that all labels are appropriate, that all candies meet our high standards for color, size, shape, weight, gloss and decoration, that all packaged items contain the correct materials from the BOM, and that cases are filled properly.
- Must work overtime as needed to provide coverage.
- Must be willing to direct the actions and activities of others.
- Must monitor output and keep line informed of where they stand.
- Must maintain standard staffing with no extra personnel unless output is increased.
- Must start and stop machines and belts where appropriate.
- Must complete applicable paperwork.
- Must ensure all associates on the line are working safely and following all GMPs.
Who we are looking for:
Education or Experience
- Understanding of basic arithmetic, reading level to understand instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, stooping, kneeling, walking, standing for extended periods, frequently repeated manual tasks; moving pallets with a pallet jack.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Understand current quality standards.
- Basic computer skills (inventory, printing structures, etc.)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.