Junior Project Manager Kinder Joy of Moving
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager for a Maternity leave substitution.
The resource will support the Kinder Joy of Moving global team in projects coordination and new activations.
The position is based in Alba (CN), IT.
JOM methods - dissemination
- Support in the coordination of international activities based on the JOM method
- Preparation of contents and training supports in coordination with internal and external partners
JOM methods - win win partnership
- JOM MIUR ITA: support in management of institutional relations, promotion and activation of the project in Italian primary and infant schools
- JOM SUISM and University: activation of Winter School SUISM university courses with training credits, preparation of online courses, training materials…
- JOM CARNIVAL GROUP-COSTA: planning and coordination of on-board activities, materials, training, integrated communication plan
- JOM NEPTUNE - K JOM PARK: park management and maintenance, communication plan
- StC US and ITA: preparation of materials and training
JOM methods – researches
- Support in the Coordination of the JOM international research plan to reinforce project credibility
- Support in the Coordination of Village LAB research and activities in cooperation with the Int. Scientific Committee
Main relationships of the candidate will be with:
- INTERNAL - Village LAB and trainers, Scientific Direction, Int. Scientific Committee, IA/PR, AMM
- EXTERNAL - institutional and public partner, private partner
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree in Economics and Marketing (or similar paths)
- One year of experience in Marketing in a multinational context
- Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment+
- Social Responsibility/Sustainability and motor-skills activities interests
- Multi markets and culture understanding
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Good collaboration and communication skills with internal departments as well as external agencies (creative and research)
- Good project management skills and result oriented
- Assertiveness and open-minded
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines
- Availability and flexibility to travel
- Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English
- Italian Proficiency
- Other languages proficiency is considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.