Junior Product Manager Kinder Joy
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Passionate, creative, analytical and outgoing? Raise your hand if that’s you!
Kinder Joy is looking for a talented Junior Product Manager who will support the Senior PM and the Global Brand Manager in developing key and exciting innovative projects. Join our team and start creating meaningful and joyful moments for our consumers.
The position is based in Alba (CN), IT.
- Support the Senior PM in the Strategic process of medium and long term innovation
- Active contribution to the development of the full marketing mix
- Collaborate with key functions (Laboratories, Packaging Development, Controlling, Operations) for project's industrialization
- Support the Senior PM on key projects related to Sustainability both for pack and product
- Monitor the whole process to ensure the achievement of the goals within the scheduled timing
- Support the Senior PM in briefing the Research Department
- Prepare and take part to the research field activities (Quali and Quant)
- Deeply analyze research results, in order to identify and propose opportunities of marketing mix fine-tuning
- Organize the production of samples/mock ups working with UPS/DTC Lab or external agencies
Packaging design, ADV
- Create packaging design and ADV briefs for agencies, participate in the evaluation of the works to select the winning ones and finally ensure the completion of the activities
- Coordinate the activities carried out by external suppliers (mock ups, artworks, shooting, etc.)
- Improve Piano Statico execution to maximize market impact, shelf visibility and product potential
- Ensure preparation and sharing of brand guidelines with Countries
- Template creation /Certification of artworks
Cross country coordination
- Depending on launch phasing, the JPM will collaborate with Area Marketing and BU colleagues to define together a successful launch plan or to evaluate new roll-out opportunities via market test and research
- Contribute to the development and assessment of full marketing mix across countries (consumer, market, quality, profitability, etc.)
- Conduct global marketplace analysis, monitoring new launches, looking for input and new trends
- Budget Management
- Monitor the costs versus budget and, if necessary, implement corrective actions
- Create requisitions for goods and services acquired and ensure the completion of the process (SAP)
- Supervise timely creation of ingredients list and nutritional information
- Supervise trademark deposit or renovation
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Business Management
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing (Strategic or BU)
- Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment
- Multi markets and culture understanding
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Result oriented
- Project management
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines and in a multicultural environment
- Availability relocate abroad
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.