Junior Product Development Manager
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are currently searching for a Junior Product Development Manager, who will support the Product Development Manager and the commercial team in product development, project management and approval processes across all Ferrero brands.
You will be requested to strongly own all the phases of product and marketing approvals, along with strong communication and influencing skills to collaborate efficiently with Licensors, Marketing and Business Unit colleagues.
• Support the Licensing Product Development Manager and commercial team in managing the Global PD process and support creative development needs for the licensing department across all Ferrero brands
• Follow all the approval phases of Products, Packaging, and Advertising Materials Development Process, giving an active contribution to the development, ensuring the achievement within scheduled deadlines
• Liaise with key stakeholders, both internally (Marketing / GTO / PG / STedi / Workflow / local BUs) and externally (Licensors, creative and research agencies) to drive best in class product development ensuring efficient communication with the licensing commercial team
• Daily upload of Artworks on licensors’ systems (OPA, BrandComply, Mediabox, LAS, etc) to approve materials
• Coordinate and ensure that the approval process of the materials are aligned and tracked on internal systems (i.e. PLM, Wave, SAP)
• Ensure that samples of products and surprises are shipped to the relevant licensors to finalize approval processes
• Collate, analyse, and present (internally and externally) regional creative ideas and trends in close collaboration with the Licensing Product Development Manager
• Understand licensors & Business Unit ’s creative needs, processes and lead times, and provide creative materials, assets and guidelines to all relevant stakeholders, monitoring the whole process to ensure compliance with styleguides and guidelines.
Who we are looking for:
• 1-2 years of experience in FMCG or Marketing environment; licensing experience would be a plus
• Multi markets and culture understanding
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Analytical and problem-solving mindset
• Result oriented
• Project management
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.