IT Service Management & Business Support Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Group Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are looking for an IT Service Management & Business Support Specialist
You will be part of the Headquarter Service Management team in charge of Application Management.
Your role is key for supporting the team to find solutions for business improvement, incident and problem management, escalation management, quality, capacity, performances and application lifecycle management
- Ensures that all IT services and support Planning and Quality functions remain responsive to customer needs and that the service catalogue and wider IT service operations knowledge library is maintained.
- Ensures adequate reporting and service standards are met for all services, all technical change is communicated and managed with appropriate governance. Enforces a program of continual service improvement across the wider IT service delivery function
- Contributes to the definition of relevant KPIs and dashboards by making recommendations on how to improve current service level and related KPIs
- Monitor the service levels of internal and external services through continuous measurement of the main KPIs vs Service Level Agreements
- Manage the processes of incident, problem, service request and change request
- Identify local business requirements by collaborating with business stakeholders as the IT Planning and Quality Platforms leader
- Monitor local demands implementation, projects impacting Luxembourg and demand finalization, in collaboration with IT Platforms and Centre of Expertise
- Maintain constantly update the “ALM” environment in alignment with the relative methodology.
- Interact with a Global Service Support Levels (under external service contract)
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate in Computer Engineering and/or Information Technology
- Experienced in Demand and Service on SAP (ideally in FMCG companies); in particular SAP (technical and functional) modules APO and MM sub-modules (IM and WM) a must; SAP module QM and SAP MM sub-module (Procurement) as a plus
- SAP Certifications will be positively appreciated, specially focused on new SAP solutions on cloud and S4.
- Certifications (ITIL career and similar) and the knowledge of ITSM Tool Service Now and SAP Solution Manager will be positively appreciated
- A proactive professional with an international mindset able to develop and maintain professional and effective relationships with internal customers (Business Users, Group IT Stakeholders, Procurement, …) and external stakeholders (IT Suppliers, Consultants, Software Editors)
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.