Invoice to cash Specialist - fixed term contract
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a position as Invoice to Cash Specialist to cover a maternity leave.
- Management of account statements, disputes and promotional invoices for retail customers;
- Customer overdue monitoring;
- Strictly collaboration with customer’s administration and with Sales Department, Order Management, Supply Chain and Customer Service;
- Management of the tool for issuing credit notes for the customers of “out of home” channel;
- Support the Invoice to cash Manager on customer analysis.
Who we are looking for:
- Master degree in Business Management;
- 0-2 years of experience
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure environment;
- Analytical mindset
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Any other language will be considered as a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.