INTERNSHIP Area International Legal (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for an intern who will be reporting directly to and work closely with the Area International General Counsel.
- Drafting legal documents such as legal opinions/briefs, contracts, agreements;
- Researching applicable laws, regulations and legal precedents on but not limited to economic sanctions, governance, risk and compliance, commercial/contractual issues, food and regulatory law, litigation/dispute management as necessary, corporate law matters, industrial regulatory, marketing & media law, intellectual property (primarily trademark and copyright) protection, legal innovation;
- Reporting on legal and regulatory trends as above;
- Conducting legal research on issues relevant as above and help prepare for presentations;
- Interviewing internal stakeholders within the Function and across the company in order to gather information for drafting legal documents;
- Assisting in the coordination of legal meetings within the Function and with external consultants and tracking minutes;
- Carrying out special projects at the request of Area International General Counsel;
- Billing and adm. vendors processes.
Who we are looking for:
- Master/Bachelor's Degree in Law;
- Good research, writing, interpersonal and excellent client service skills;
- Able to proactively develop and maintain a comprehensive network of relationships with a broad range of different internal stakeholders;
- Able to work successfully, emphatically, and fully committed in a matrix organization at both legal team contribution and cross functional contribution.
- ProgramOffice Apps & Services(focusing on: Word, Excel, Power Point, OneDrive and Teams);
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.