INTERNSHIP Agricultural Competence Center (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Agricultural Competence Centre intern in the within our Agri Competence Center in the Hazelnut Company.
In your internship, your role will have the objective of supporting the department in ongoing agribusiness projects in the integration of a central platform. To succeed in this role, you will Interact with all the agronomist in the different regions to obtain local data and consolidate them into a central platform.
- Support the Agri competence center on the ongoing projects;
- Implement a platform dedicated to the agri population of Ferrero Hazelnut Company;
- Interact with all the agronomist in the different locations to obtain local data and consolidate them into a central platform.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Agronomy, Forestry, Environmental science or any other related fields;
- Any relevant work experience in Agriculture is considered a plus;
- Interest in making an experience in a corporate environment, within a department fully dedicated to the hazelnut cultivation;
- Interest in learning and interacting a matrix organization;
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving mindset;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to speak with and translate findings to business stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Capacity of using interactive platforms is considered a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.