Job Location: luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for an Intercompany Accounting Specialist.
Working in an international environment, being part of a 4 people team and reporting to the Intercompany Supervisor, you will be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the accounting processes and financial reporting, ensuring that all intercompany flows are managed in a complete and accurate manner.
Within the Intercompany team, you will support Intercompany Supervisor in carrying out the following tasks and activities, with reference both to PTP and OTC area:
- Analyze and resolve any issue related to blocked billings, invoice postings, payments and any other unusual issue related to intercompany transactions;
- Analyze and monitor intercompany accounts and intercompany balances (e.g. transitory accounts, unapplied cash, payables and receivables, overdues, ageing);
- Monthly advance payment reconciliation, aging review and payment process;
- Support intercompany reconciliations as well as month end closing procedures;
- Follow up, coordination and monitoring for new flows and any project implementation and development having impact on intercompany flows;
- Prepare ad hoc specialized reports and analysis (e.g. invoice/credit notes to be received analysis; open purchase orders analysis);
- Work closely with Business Process Outsourcer to ensure that Accounting procedures and operating tasks are properly executed in line with deadlines and operating manuals;
- Ensure compliance with Group Intercompany Standards and IFRS;
- Support year end audit process and gathering of relevant documentation, audit confirmations;
- Cooperate with other team members as well as with other functions (e.g. IT, Tax, Supply Chain, GRC) in analyzing existing business processes to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement and streamlining of accounting procedures and intercompany flows.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business;
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in Accounting Department;
- Flexibility, Dynamism and proactivity;
- Ability to interact effectively and appropriately;
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills, result oriented;
- Solid understanding and knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and bookkeeping procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up)
- Strong SAP knowledge
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.